Battlefield 1 may have launched today (21 October) but the memories of Battlefield 4 adventures never die! To celebrate the past, Semper Vincemus Gaming proudly presents the BF4 8v8 Memories Cup!
From the official cup page: “Relive the 8v8 memories of days gone past before we turn over a new page onto what may become Battlefield 1.”
- Map Size: Small Conquest
- Number of tickets per round: 50%
- Ranked or Unranked: Unranked (all weapons should be unlocked)
- Competitive format: 8 players vs 8 players
- Spectators: Only official administrators and streamers may join the game as broadcasters or spectators
- Factions: Default (no altering factions is allowed)
- Server config available to download here.
To see the full set of rules, match format, server settings as well as weapon lists check out the full Cup Rule page here.
- Round 1
- 24 October – 7 November
- Round 2
- 7 – 28 November
Cup Registration closes on 23 October 2016 with limited spots available (sixteen total) so be sure to sign your team up soon to avoid disappointment.