Registration for the last Proving Grounds Cup are upon us as the Sapphire Do-or-Die Proving Grounds cups go live today!
The Sapphire Do-or-Die Proving Grounds present teams with one last chance to compete in the Sapphire series with the ultimate goal of qualifying for either the Masters Cup or a guaranteed place at the 2017 Digital Gaming Championships through the upcoming Community Shield Events!
Cup schedule as follows:
- Registration open: 22 Feb @ 08:00am
- Registration closes: 28 Feb @ 11:45pm
- Round 1: Wed 1 March @ 8:00pm
- Round 2: Thur 2 March @ 8:00pm
- Round 3: Fri 3 March @ 8:00pm
- Round 4: Sat 4 March @ 8:00pm
- Round 5: Sun 5 March @ 8:00pm
- Round 6: Mon 6 March @ 8:00pm
- Round 7: Tue 7 March @ 8:00pm
Note: All round dates are subject to change at the Digital Gaming League’s discretion.
DGL Masters titles:
- Battlefield 4 (PC)
- Overwatch (PC)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PS4)
- Unreal Tournament (PC)
- League of Legends
- Hearthstone (PC/Android/iOS)
- Rocket League (PC)
Cups are open to all players and teams, regardless of rank, with the only restrictions being for Masters teams or teams that have already qualified for the Community Shield, Sapphire Showdown or Masters LAN.