After the wait for Season 3 of Adult Swim’s popular animated series, Rick and Morty, Job Simulator studio Owlchemy Labs, is pleased to announce that the wait for their Rick and Morty themed VR adventure, titled Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-Ality!, will not keep fans waiting nearly as long. In fact, it will be releasing onto Steam’s marketplace just next week, on April 20.
From the official Steam page: “Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality smashes together the absolute VR chaos of the award-winning Job Simulator with the ridiculous, all-out, take-no-prisoners comedy of Rick and Morty.”
Play as a Morty clone and experience the true thrill of being related to Rick Sanchez: “Experience life as a clone of Morty and all the trauma that comes with it. Step through portals to strange worlds, help Rick with his bizarre experiments, and use your hands in VR to pick up and play in an interaction-filled 3D Rick-ality. Follow Rick’s directions (or don’t!) to solve puzzles and complete missions in this fully voice acted adventure.”
- It’s your favourite 2D characters in 3D. It’s RICK AND MORTY VR! They’re 3D now!
- Probe, prod, throw and smash iconic items like the Plumbus.
- Also, it’s got this thing!
- Teleport around rooms and walk through portals.
- No really! You walk with your actual feet through virtual portals!
- Get yelled at by Rick, and question your own self-worth.
- Smack Rick in the face.
- Real fake doors!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480
- VR Headset: Oculus Rift or HTC Vive