Just a week before the release of their highly-anticipated fourth entry in the Mass Effect series, BioWare have released a new episode in their official Mass Effect: Andromeda Gameplay series, this time concentrating on Multiplayer.
In this video, learn all about cooperative multiplayer. Join forces with up to 4 players, battle through hordes of enemies, and win using high-tech armaments and deep customization. The fight for humanity’s new home continues.
The video details a number of features of the multiplayer aspect of Mass Effect including which five maps will be included on release. These maps will be:
- Firebase Sandstorm – a vacated outpost set in a sprawling desert
- Firebase Zero – an outpost built into an asteroid
- Firebase Iceberg – a refueling station on a frozen planet
- Firebase Magma – a foundry set on a cooling river of magma
- Firebase Derelict – an adandoned ship kett ship
Miss the previous Gameplay series instalments? Be sure to check them out here in our guide on What to Expect from Mass Effect Andromeda.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is slated for release on Windows PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on 21 March (NA) and 23 March (EU) with pre-orders open for the Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe Editions now available.