To celebrate the launch of Heroes of the Storm 2.0, slated for release on 25 April 2017, Blizzard Entertainment is granting all players 100 free Gems just for logging in. Making the deal even sweeter is the reveal of the limited edition themed “Mega Bundles” which make it even easier for players to excel in their multiple-universe spanning MOBA.
There are four “Mega Bundles” to choose from, each containing 20 Heroes. To claim your bundle simply log into Heroes of the Storm and receive your free 100 gems. Use these Gems to unlock one of four uniquely-themed, limited-edition Hero bundles (or use it to buy that skin you’ve had your eye on) the choice is yours!
Each bundle fits a distinct theme and, once a player has chosen a Mega Bundle, the other three will become unavailable on their account. The bundles include:
- Assassin – The Assassin Mega Bundle is hyper-focused on Heroes who dish out destruction wherever they go. Get in your opponents’ faces as a sustained auto-attacker, nuke enemies from the back line, or roam the battlefield to gank unsuspecting foes.
- Heroes included: Alarak, Chromie, Falstad, Greymane, Gul’dan, Kael’thas, Kerrigan, Li-Ming, Lunara, Nazeebo, Nova, Raynor, Sylvanas, The Butcher, Tracer, Tychus, Valeera, Valla, Zeratul and Zul’jin
- Flex – If you’re eager to fill gaps in your team comp, or are brand new to MOBAs, consider picking up this bundle to gain experience with a wide variety of roles and playstyles. Includes Warrior, Specialist, Support, and Assassin Heroes.
- Heroes included: Abathur, Arthus, Azmodan, Brightwing, Diablo, E.T.C, Greymane, Johanna, Kerrigan, Li Li, Li-Ming, Lt. Morales, Nazeebo, Rehgar, Rexxar, Sylvanas, The Lost Vikings, Tychus, Varian, Zul’jin
- Support & Specialist – Playmakers in Heroes of the Storm come in many forms. The Support & Specialist bundle is all about keeping your team in fighting shape, turning the tide of battle, and providing the flexibility and strategic tools to conquer any obstacle.
- Heroes included: Abathur, Auriel, Brightwing, Chen, Dehaka, E.T.C, Johanna, Kharazim, Li Li, Lt. Morales, Lucio, Malfurion, Medivh, Muradin, Rehgar, Stitches, Tassadar, Tyrael, Uther, Zarya
- Tanks and Bruisers – This bundle is brimming with Heroes who have no problem getting up close and personal with their foes. Create opportunities to pick off an enemy, peel threats away from your teammates, and lead from the front with the Tanks & Bruisers bundle.
- Heroes included: Alarak, Anub’arak, Artanis, Arthas, Chen, Diablo, Dehaka, Illidan, Kharazim, Leoric, Muradin, Ragnaros, Rexxar, Samuro, Sonya, Stitches, Thrall, Varian, Xul, Zarya
The bundles will be available in all regions after the release of Heroes of the Storm 2.0 (slated for 25 April 2017) and will be available until 22 May 2017.