The 2017 Digital Gaming League season is almost upon us and to help you on your way to victory DGL Tournament Director Brendon ‘moonCowza’ Dell has compiled a list of FAQ:
1) When is Leg 1 starting?
Leg 1 will be kicking off on the 23rd of January 2017.
2) Is the Digital Gaming League free to play?
The Digital Gaming League is free to play! There is no registration or signup fees.
3) How is promotion going to work?
Teams and Players that competed in their respective divisions will be promoted as stated on the respective game pages from 2016.
If any spots become available due to Teams or Players retiring, disbanding or simply being inactive, these spots will be given to the next highest seeded team in line. Priority will be given in this order:
- Teams/Players from Premier Division are seeded the highest
- Teams/Players from First Division are seeded second highest
- Teams/Players from Second Division are seeded third highest
- Teams/Players from the are top of the ladder on the 15th January 2017 at 23:59pm will be seeded according to their ELO rankings
- Please read below for important information regarding promotions/placement.
4) Do I have to re-register myself/my team for Leg 1?
No you do not have to re-register for Leg 1 but to make sure that you are still eligible to take part in a Division you must still be registered on your specific game titles Ladder.
5) Where can I talk to the DGL community
Visit our FAQ page here to find out where to speak to the community as well as view many other general questions you might have.
- It is important to note that Teams/Players that are wanting to be promoted to a Division will only be promoted according to their Ladder standings on the 15th January 2017 at 23:59pm.
- Teams who do not have the minimum required amount of players within their teams when promotions take place will be removed from their divisions. Promotions will take place on the 16th of January 2017.
- If you do not wish to be part of a division or have retired you or your teams please get in contact with us by submitting a ticket here.
If you have any more questions contact the DGL team by submitting a ticket here.