The global case modding competition saw over 121 completed submissions from 46 countries, marking the biggest turnout to date.
“It was great to see so many amazing mods from both seasoned veterans and new comers submitted this year. Modding has inspired all of us to think about PCs differently, which will bring us a lot of ideas in developing future products.” said Raymen Wu, Marketing Director, in the official announcement. “We couldn’t have made this happen without the support of the community and our partners: Intel, Asus, Segate, HyperX, BitsPower and Dremel.”
- 1st Place – VEGA by S.PiC (Russia) 818 Points
- 2nd Place – RAGE by Martin Muñoz (Colombia) 792 Points
- 3rd Place – The Old Book by MegaSkot (Serbia) 744 Points
- 1st Place – The Wheel Of Star by Modder Crow (Thailand) 775 Points
- 2nd Place – Codename J.A.C.K. by Krittanon (Thailand) 772 Points
- 3rd Place – Cyber Kitsune by Jaqueline “JACK” Abrao (Brazil) 766 Points
25th Anniversary Category
- MKTRX AMMO 315 by Ovidiu Gitlan (Romania)
People’s Choice Award (the entry that receives the most amount of likes during the voting period)
- Elemental Infusion by Kanishka “Ash” Akalanka (Sri Lanka)
Special congratulations to Modder Crow, who has won 1st place in the Case Mod World Series for the third year in a row. For all intents and purposes, this champion of PC artistry is currently the undisputed king of modding. Cooler Master will proudly display the record setting “The Wheel Of Star” mod at Computex, which he will also attend, this year.
You can see the winners as well as all the submissions in this year’s competition at the official Case Mod World Series 2017 gallery page.